Sunday, June 24, 2007

back again, and in the same day too....

Hello, i am back again. This time i will actually share some thoughts, lol.

Wow, think of it......38 weeks of school. After that amount of time, surely a break is due, and here it is! Summer break is finally here and i am loving it. Well, most of it anywho.

I have recently realized something. School is very bad for me. I know wut ur all thinking, "its good! it teaches u things!" or "thats wut everyone says." I have realized this for a different reason then ur probly all assuming. I think school is bad for me, becuz of the massive negative effect on my attitude. At school, there was the stress of teachers, of upcoming schoolwork, and of conflicts/relationships with my fellow classmates. Everyone knows, stress is bad for u. Well, stress is the synonym for middle school in my opinion. School is out, and i have discovered, so is the stress. Stress is gone and i am happier. I think one of the reasons i am happier is becuz i like myself better. i think, who cares, got another 2 1/2 months of summer left, big whoop. So, becuz of the massive amount of free time i have coming so i do stuff for people. I offer to mop the floors when i dont have 2, and will b doing next week, i offer to help wash the car when i could b playin hero's 3. Acts of kindness, that when i had a crapload of school stuff to worry about, i wouldnt have done. I also feel a lot younger. I am sillier, and just have more fun with little stuff. I dance more, wacth more Eddie Izard, lol. I am also nicer, stronger (been working out), and just have a generally positive attitude. Its great!

How to kill this? Enter, one mother, one brother, and a juvenile lizard. In other words, responsibility. (note: my bro and ma' dont kill it, just part of the section of the day that messed it up, not their fault, mind u, i love em' both.... a lot) it was when i had to start worrying about my cutest little lizard, that i realized it was responsibility that made me happier, and feel younger. Not responsibility, but the lack thereof, lol. I realized, school was out, and responsibilities, big ones at least were. I would still have very few of them, except for the fact that i fell in love with diadon (my juvy lizard...so cute when he sleeps). I do not regret my descision, but it makes me feel older, and more responsible to be in charge of how happy, succesful, and in short how good of a life my diadon has. It is very sobering to say the least, but there is nothing that could happen that would make me regret getting Diadon. I love him (i think its a him, lol), and wouldnt have a million dollars instead of him.

So yeah, my first real blog.................................................w00t.........................sweeet....................wooooooord.

4 comments:

snoopyrox said...

No00o! school rox! (lol) w/e, it was ur first blog, so, yeah, good job. :-p mwa ha ha! i am the first one to comment!

SHWAMgrannycups said...

thank god! it is really about time! good job. comeover some time, tell what you are doing to work out. LOL really, i am intereesteed. well. i am the second person mwa ha ha.see ya ;D

SHWAMgrannycups said...

yay! number 3 too!
lol

A Serious Girl said...

Dude, I TOTALLY get it. The whole Responsibility thing. Sigh. You'll probably only collect more Responsibilities as life goes on, so try to learn how to be free and happy in the midst of 'em. You'll have a happier life in general.

I LOVE YOU!!!

xoxoxxxxxx
t