Friday, October 10, 2008

Does this happen?

Okay, so there's this girl. I've been friends with her for years, and always thought she was kinda cute, but not like, girlfriend material. She went to my elementary, my middle school, and now we go to the same HS.

Usually, we only see each other between classes in the hallways, or maybe we pass each other at lunch. Every now and then however, we stop and have a chat. One such time, I had to ask her a question. So, I ask the question, she responds, and then it happens.

I leaned forward, TO KISS HER. I could not believe it. I shocked myself, and thankfully stopped myself too. Apparently halfway there, I figured out what I was doing, and stepped back. Her eyes met mine, and she knew I had just restrained myself. I dont think a disgusted look, or even a reproachful one was in her eyes, just, surprised, like me. Maybe a little curious (as to why i stopped and why i moved, i suppose).

Here's the thing, I did not consciously do that, I SWEAR. I don't know, or understand what happened. Btw, we're still friends and its not awkward, it's basically the same as before. Just, when I see her, I remember the time body took over mind, lol.

So, basically, I'm confused. I know I don't like her as more than a friend, but damn that was eerie! The only thing I can think of is that there is some underlying sexual tension between us, but I really don't get it. I have always been amazing at restraining myself from stuff like that. I've never even like, made physical movement towards a girl like that. Am I getting to the point where hormones dictate my actions? If so, that would suck.

Question: Has this happened to anyone else?

2 comments:

Snoopyrox said...

hahaha sorta almost, but it didnt go as far as the other person noticed lol :]

Scrumpi-D said...

actually, it does, and sometimes, it turns out this thing that contains our "being" knows more than we give it credit for....