Sunday, November 4, 2007

THE GMAIL CONSPIRACY!!!!

I was signing on to gmail today when I realized there was something wrong. After signing on there is usually a loading screen. The window is blank, and there is a red, underlined sign that says loading usually, which is in the top left hand corner. This time, there was a loading sign slightly below the left corner, but it was black and bold. I am beginning to investigate the case. Now, be patient everyone, I am no Carly Frankel, but I do have ability. Although.....I have only even begun to theorize one thing. The whole difference in gmail is the font change on the loading screen. Hmmmmm.... font change...

I've got it! Font change! This case must be related to the Raisin Bran conspiracy! Interesting progression... I must consult with Frankel!

2 comments:

Snoopyrox said...

Interesting observations, Taylor...gmail conspiracy...i like it....go with it....lol

Scrumpi-D said...

i am sooooooo glad u r back!
truly, too.