Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another Beatle's test...

Blackbird
You have recently been given a newfound freedom. You are a very hopeful individual with a unique and creative mind. However you do not like being told what to do, and value your independence. You have a good deal of patience but may be a little insecure about yourself. However your independence will put you into new, challenging situations and you will find courage you did not know you had.

Well, that seems kind of accurate... I do think I'm creative, I like being told what to do, at an amusement park or something, but not when it comes to how to lead my life. I do value independence. I DEFINITELY have a good deal of patience, and i am more than a little insecure about myself. As for finding unknown courage, I don't know, cuz that's a prediction about the future! lol

No comments: