Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Camp Chris

This summer, and last summer, to baby sit my cousin on mondays, and give me something to do, my brother hosts camp chris. Basically, we go around town doing stuff, hanging out, listening to awesome music, and doing fun stuff. But this summer Marisa will be able to join us for part 1 of camp chris. We have lots of fun and just do stuff, so yeah. Recently i had my first slounge day (day in which i am unbeleievably bored) and so i totally look forward to mondays now.

2 comments:

A Serious Girl said...

You have NO IDEA how much I wish I could be there to participate in Camp Chris! I miss you guys sososososososo much.

xoxoxoxxxxxx
t

Scrumpi-D said...

I am really, super happy that you are still blogging.
I love to read your stuff! you should post some of your script stuff, or your story/novels...
xo-tm