Thursday, July 5, 2007

I have found a new passion!!

So, I was waiting for my mom to come pick me up earlier. It seemed like she was running a little late, so I decided to go outside and wait there. I couldnt find my shoes so I put on an old pair i had in the closet. They were pretty heavy dress shoes i had. Outside, while walking, I noticed that they had a loud sound on the cement. It reminded me of Happy Feet, where the main character is a tap-dancer. I started to try it....tap-tap. Tap-tap-tappity-tap-tap. I LOVED IT! I did it for like fifteen minutes, and about 8 minutes in, i decided to go inside, but i was having so much fun that i couldnt stop! I literally could not help it, over 100 degrees outside but i could not stop. I was having so much fun that i just kept dancing. And it seems perfect, cuz i am always messing around with music but i am never able to get my hips and upper body work with dancing well. But with tap dancing, i can work my feet and legs perfectly. I LOVE TAP DANCING!! Gosh, it is really fun and works out ridiculously, i got tired so fast but had the time of my life! Gotta go, I LOVE TAP DANCING!

3 comments:

A Serious Girl said...

you should TOTALLY take some classes!!!

Toots said...

SEE! I KNEW IT! TOTALLY! YOU'RE A NATURAL - JOHN SCANNER, TAP-DANCING LAWYER!

Scrumpi-D said...

you should keep dancing, tapping and blogging! xo yer mummified freak-azoid