Sunday, July 22, 2007

A Place where you can like, be free....or sumtin

Racquet ball courts!! Yay! Racquet ball is awesome! Me and my bro and my dad play and it is really fun. I was totally powned when i played, but i am hoping that thats cuz i had never played real raquet ball before. But i did some really killer shots that were like impossible to retaliate 2, and it scared my bro and dad, cuz i did 3 killer shots in a row once, muahhaha! A killer shot is when u hit it at the very base of the wall and it bounces really fast really low to the ground. in other words, a shot impossible to hit before it bounces twice. I also really like it cuz i literally forget every trouble in the world when i play. Its really fun and i really like it, but there is a downside. I got hit three times with the ball, cuz it goes so fast, and is so tiny. That makes it really hard to dodge if its coming for u. The first time we werent even playing a game, and it hit me right between the eyes, totally dead on. The second time, it hit me on the left side of my face in the jaw, and the third hit me in the left side of my face in the jaw, half an inch higher. It really hurt, and made me sorta dizzy, but i totally think it was worth it. I would want to share with all my friends and stuff, but i really dont want them to get hurt.

3 comments:

A Serious Girl said...

My papa and my rockstar brother TOTALLY LOVE raquet ball! You should get them to play with you too. I don't know if my lawyer brother likes it or not. But I know he'd be happy to shoot you with a paintball ANY day!

xox

Snoopyrox said...

kewel...raquetball is awesome... we played it at skool & it was A LOT of fun. i got hit too tho... (lol)

Toots said...

pleasepleaseplease wear eye guards.