Friday, August 10, 2007

I am leaving town on th 22nd

I am going to visit my awesome Aunt Tricia in New York City!! Yipee!! ("yipee??" "Hey, my attitude has latitude") Anyway, so yeah. I am going to have the most awesome time and i will be gone for a week. So yeah. I really cannot wait, you know i love everyone i know in LA, but these next twelve days will not go nearly fast enough. Not nearly. Anyway, so yeah. Going to New York, gonna have a blast with two of the coolest people I no, and yeah.

On other news, the latest addition to the family is Hat. Hat-shep-suite (pronounched hat-shep-suit) is the new momma kitty we just rescued. She was very mean at first but that is because she had inflamed nipples cuz her kittens werent breast feeding anymore, but now her nipples are no longer inflamed so she is doing great. She is the sweetest and cutest thing ever, but my bro still is weird around her cuz she bit him really hard while she still had inflamed nipples. So now he makes fun of her, by calling her "nipples" or "inflamed nipples lady." Anyway, yeah. The only problem is Chester and Cibil dont like her cuz she's new or sumtin. Anyway, me and my bro regularly have to break up the fights that ensue. Anyway, yeah.

I really felt like i used the word nipples a lot in this blog. I hope it doesnt make all my uptight readers uncomfortable, lol.

2 comments:

A Serious Girl said...

What's wrong with nipples? Everyone has them. Even cats. And rats. And babies. And monkeys. And giraffes. And cockroaches. OK, maybe not cockroaches, but whales have them! Nipples. Whatever. I pinch Valentine's nips ALL the time. She freaking LOVES it. I'll show you when you come visit. :-)

Snoopyrox said...

omg lol :-D