Monday, March 17, 2008

Does everyone remember when...

Does everyone remember when I got the "Which Beatles Song Describes Your Life Right Now?" result and it was Yesterday (depressing..as hell). Guess what? I was thinking about it earlier and I decided to take the test again. I did take it, and the results were different.

All You Need is Love
You are a warm, optimistic person who gets along with almost everyone. You have compassion for almost all living things and you have a strong desire to help others. People find your smile irresistible, as well as your sunny attitude towards life. With a little bit of love, you know that there's nothing you can't achieve.

Although this doesn't sound like me (i am so not optimistic, and my smile is putrescent..and sunny attitude! Gaffaw!), I like it better than yesterday. Yesterday was depressing cause I found so much truth in it. This one is positive though I don't identify with it. I don't know why, but the fact that I don't identify with it at all doesn't bother me. I think I'm glad.

1 comment:

Snoopyrox said...

hmmm... interesting...